The perfect solution for one or two people who want to enjoy great views over the Tuscan countryside while indulging over a glass of wine in the private garden.
Like in the medieval times, the only access to the home is via a hole in the historic town’s wall, guests must be able to climb stairs, this is unfortunately not suitable for anyone with mobility impairment :
- An open floor plan with a living room with kitchen with small dining table, sofa-bed & smart TV
- One double bedroom with storage space
- One bathroom with shower.
- One outdoor storeroom with washing machine
- A spacious garden with a bbq area, outdoor furniture and a fabulous view of the Valdichiana Valley.
Around our charming Medieval Village, you will find endless valleys with vineyards and olive trees which make the area perfect for long walks and wine tastings.
Why we Love "Hole in the Wall"
– Entering the property it’s like time travelling and the reward after the staircase it’s one of few private gardens in town with a view over the Tuscan hills.
– It’s an historical tiny house with a modern touch perfect to relax and to enjoy some slow life moments in the garden.