It can host up to 4 people
The duplex is on two floors accessible via private entrance.
- Private entrance with short staircase.
- An open space sitting room with sofa, armchair and TV.
- A dining area with table for up to six people and a brand new kitchen (no dishwasher)
- One generous size double bedroom with dedicated storage area, chest of drawer and mirror.
- A fully equipped bathroom with shower featuring a skylight
- A second double bedroom with a generous wardrobe for storage
- A minimal designed fully equipped studio overlooking the Valdichiana Valley and the historic aqueduct .
Around our charming Medieval Village, you will find endless valleys with vineyards and olive trees which make the area perfect for long walks and wine tastings.
Why we Love "Casa Murata"
– The minimalistic and modern design of the house embracing the its past.
– The position it’s perfect if you don’t want to use your car. Free parking, Restaurants and Cafes are just few steps away.